It has been a very busy start to 2019, mainly brought on by some changes in the Autumn Festival committee which has seen me wearing a few extra hats.
Gordon Bleu is still in recess which has freed up time for Autumn Festival and Hospice matters. Today is my first half-Friday that I have been at home and working in my Study before a meeting in Ballarat this evening.
As I worked this morning, with Brexit and the Australian Federal election dominating all news services, I looked back with to the days of gentler politics and political respect - now so sadly missing from the world stage.
A true example of this is the election of the first lady Speaker to the British House of Commons. The link via YouTube is HERE
Local Weather at Saint Dunstan's House
- Min.: 10 °C
- Max.: 10 °C
- Wind: 4 kmh 79°
- BAF2020 postponed until October - Public Health issues around COVID-19
- Welcome to 2020
- Why Pink Up Your Town?
- visiting cat - do you know where it lives?
- Highland Mist
- What's happening in the UK
- Pink Up Your Town during Breast Cancer Awareness Month (October).
- St John's Bungaree 150th - Celebration Eucharist
Latest tweets from Kevin Harper (stdunstan)
Like me on Instagram
You must login to your Instagram account from your manager to access your feed