We are grateful to the Spectator for the following information:
Portrait of the day
- The Brexit party came first in the European elections, taking 29 seats.
- The Liberal Democrats came second, with 16 seats, Labour 10, the Greens 7, the Tories 4, the SNP 3 and Plaid Cymru 1.
- Labour’s shadow foreign secretary Emily Thornberry said her party should have been campaigning to remain in the EU.
- Outgoing Prime Minister Theresa May said the result showed ‘the importance of finding a Brexit deal’.
- Recently-formed party Change UK descended into bickering after failing to win a single seat.
- Sajid Javid became the ninth candidate to enter the Tory leadership contest.
There's more meaty stuff HERE
Local Weather at Saint Dunstan's House
- Min.: 10 °C
- Max.: 10 °C
- Wind: 4 kmh 79°
Under the current Covid-19 retrictions, the choir is meeting via ZOOM. Meeting every 2nd Tuesday from 7pm with the ZOOM link published on the choir's ...
Latest tweets from Kevin Harper (stdunstan)
Like me on Instagram
You must login to your Instagram account from your manager to access your feed