We are grateful to the Spectator for the following information:
Portrait of the day
- The Brexit party came first in the European elections, taking 29 seats.
- The Liberal Democrats came second, with 16 seats, Labour 10, the Greens 7, the Tories 4, the SNP 3 and Plaid Cymru 1.
- Labour’s shadow foreign secretary Emily Thornberry said her party should have been campaigning to remain in the EU.
- Outgoing Prime Minister Theresa May said the result showed ‘the importance of finding a Brexit deal’.
- Recently-formed party Change UK descended into bickering after failing to win a single seat.
- Sajid Javid became the ninth candidate to enter the Tory leadership contest.
There's more meaty stuff HERE
Local Weather at Saint Dunstan's House
- Min.: 10 °C
- Max.: 10 °C
- Wind: 4 kmh 79°
No items to display
Latest tweets from Kevin Harper (stdunstan)
Like me on Instagram
You must login to your Instagram account from your manager to access your feed