No heavy rain this morning but we are surrounded by low cloud. Fed the horse at 5am and it was like a Highland mist all around: it is it no falsehood to call this area the Central Highlands. It will be an interesting drive in to Ballarat for an early breakfast meeting, the haunting wind turbines with their jaunted crowns being momentarily illuminated by the car’s headlights with the pitch and turns of the Yendon Road.
Local Weather at Saint Dunstan's House
- Min.: 10 °C
- Max.: 10 °C
- Wind: 4 kmh 79°
- BAF2020 postponed until October - Public Health issues around COVID-19
- Welcome to 2020
- Why Pink Up Your Town?
- visiting cat - do you know where it lives?
- Highland Mist
- What's happening in the UK
- Pink Up Your Town during Breast Cancer Awareness Month (October).
- St John's Bungaree 150th - Celebration Eucharist
Latest tweets from Kevin Harper (stdunstan)
Like me on Instagram
You must login to your Instagram account from your manager to access your feed