Flavours of Moorabool
Join us on Sunday 28 August 2016 at St Anne’s Vineyard Myrniong for a journey through the ‘Flavours of Moorabool’. Sample the fresh produce, culinary delights and expertly crafted wines our shire is so famous for.
But there’s more on offer than just the flavours you can taste.
From exquisite art to market stalls, vintage cars to sheepherding Kelpies, there’s a flavour for everyone. The festival kicks off at 11am with a host of activities to keep everyone happy.
Parking available onsite for an optional $5 cash donation to the Myrniong and Greendale CFA on the day.
Souvenir tasting glasses available – $5 refundable deposit if glass is returned.
- Association Committee on: 03 83734744 • ass | http://www.flavoursofmoorabool.com.au/
ST ANNE'S VINEYARDS, MYRNIONG Nr Ballan 64 Garrards Rd Myrniong, 3341 VIC
Local Weather at Saint Dunstan's House
- Min.: 10 °C
- Max.: 10 °C
- Wind: 4 kmh 79°
- BAF2020 postponed until October - Public Health issues around COVID-19
- Welcome to 2020
- Why Pink Up Your Town?
- visiting cat - do you know where it lives?
- Highland Mist
- What's happening in the UK
- Pink Up Your Town during Breast Cancer Awareness Month (October).
- St John's Bungaree 150th - Celebration Eucharist
Latest tweets from Kevin Harper (stdunstan)
Like me on Instagram
You must login to your Instagram account from your manager to access your feed