Clunes Booktown Festival 2-3 May 2014
- From 03/05/2014 to 04/05/2014 at 00:00
- Main Street and surrounds - Clunes, Victoria
- Free Entry
Step back into the gold rush era in Clunes, with streetscapes straight out of a colonial history book. This picturesque and laid-back town was once the fifth largest in the State and had rivers of money flowing through it.
Main Street and surrounds Clunes, Victoria
Local Weather at Saint Dunstan's House
- Min.: 9 °C
- Max.: 9 °C
- Wind: 11 kmh 174°
- BAF2020 postponed until October - Public Health issues around COVID-19
- Welcome to 2020
- Why Pink Up Your Town?
- visiting cat - do you know where it lives?
- Highland Mist
- What's happening in the UK
- Pink Up Your Town during Breast Cancer Awareness Month (October).
- St John's Bungaree 150th - Celebration Eucharist
Latest tweets from Kevin Harper (stdunstan)
Like me on Instagram
You must login to your Instagram account from your manager to access your feed