The Design Exchange Market
- On 02/03/2014 at 10:00
- The Mining Exchange Building 8 Lydiard Street Ba - Ballarat - Victoria
- Duration : Closes at 4PM
This has been a great event to attend in the past: not so sure about the 'unique food' unless that includes 'Jellied eels' which are not an unique experience for the Harper family. Look out for the hand-painted greeting cards and Australian consume jewellery .
Here's what they say about the event:
...The designer market brings together emerging designers and contemporary artists from all over. Whilst you're there enjoy unique food, be entertained by local musicians and take in the impressive Mining Exchange building...
The Mining Exchange Building 8 Lydiard Street Ba Ballarat - Victoria
Local Weather at Saint Dunstan's House
- Min.: 10 °C
- Max.: 10 °C
- Wind: 4 kmh 79°
- BAF2020 postponed until October - Public Health issues around COVID-19
- Welcome to 2020
- Why Pink Up Your Town?
- visiting cat - do you know where it lives?
- Highland Mist
- What's happening in the UK
- Pink Up Your Town during Breast Cancer Awareness Month (October).
- St John's Bungaree 150th - Celebration Eucharist
Latest tweets from Kevin Harper (stdunstan)
Like me on Instagram
You must login to your Instagram account from your manager to access your feed