Screening of The Connection - CMFIM
The Connection is a film about how frontier research is proving there is a direct connection between your mind and your health.
At 24 years old, Australian filmmaker Shannon Harvey was struck down with an autoimmune disease. In search of a cure, Shannon realized that in order to change her health she needed to change her mind. Shannon sought out pioneers of mind-body medicine throughout Australia and the United States and subsequently changed her life and, through this film, the life of many others.
The film features scientists, researchers, writers and doctors, as well as remarkable true stories of people adding mind-body medicine to their healing toolkit to recover from severe back pain, heart disease, infertility, cancer and multiple sclerosis. While the science is complex, the solutions for people suffering with illness are astonishingly simple.
This is a film for people who have tried everything. It offers answers and proves that you can change your mind, change your health and change your life.
The screening is followed by a brief discussion with mindfulness pioneers A/Prof Craig Hassed and Dr Chris Walsh.
- The Museum of Australian Democracy at Eureka - 102 Stawell Street South, Ballarat, VIC 3350 - View Map
Things To Do In Ballarat Screening Health
- Melinda Tant | http://chrismillarfoundation.org.au/
M.A.D.E. at Eureka 102 Stawell Street South Ballarat, 3350 VICTORIA
Local Weather at Saint Dunstan's House
- Min.: 9 °C
- Max.: 9 °C
- Wind: 11 kmh 174°
- BAF2020 postponed until October - Public Health issues around COVID-19
- Welcome to 2020
- Why Pink Up Your Town?
- visiting cat - do you know where it lives?
- Highland Mist
- What's happening in the UK
- Pink Up Your Town during Breast Cancer Awareness Month (October).
- St John's Bungaree 150th - Celebration Eucharist
Latest tweets from Kevin Harper (stdunstan)
Like me on Instagram
You must login to your Instagram account from your manager to access your feed